Skip all the lines as you take a memorable Pearl Harbor tour with USS Missouri tickets and Arizona Memorial admission. This day tour takes you on a sobering journey through US history to the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy.
- Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri
- Skip all the lines!
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Historic artifacts at the Visitor Center
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Pickup and drop off from selected central Waikiki hotels
Visiting the memorial to those who lost their lives in the Pearl Harbor attack is a singular experience — it’s amazing that you can still see oil on the water over the memorial. This tour is full of fascinating history and the Honolulu city tour afterward is a nice bonus.